Wine in gdb brokenness

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Mon Jan 26 04:37:18 CST 2004

Found it!
- run a wineapp do a ps see if you have wine-pthread or wine-kthread running
- Lets say it is wine-pthread than at gdb do - (gdb) file wine-pthread

and off you go. what happened is that gdb got the processes switched on
him mid run. I think there should be a way to follow the next process
but I couldn't figure how.

In any way what I did was link -s my wine to wine-ptread (didn't want to
change all these kdevelop projects :) ). Maybe there should be an
Installation option that Auto-detects the Auto-detected-wine variant and
soft link to it.