Lotus Notes broken in recent CVS

Paul R Streitman prs at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 26 13:47:44 CST 2004

I tested the patches by taking an 01/03 CVS snapshot and replacing the
relevant parts from an 01/02 snapshot rather than trying to un-patch the
files.  Using that technique, I found that the changes in patch 10547
(which required patch 10552 to compile) cause the problem that I am seeing
with Lotus Notes.  That problem still occurs with current CVS.

                                                              Thanks,
                                                                Paul
z/OS core components development
Internet: prs at us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Paul R Streitman/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 01/26/04 02:32 PM
-----

                      "Robert Shearman"
                      <R.J.Shearman at war        To:       Paul R Streitman/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
                      wick.ac.uk>              cc:       <wine-devel at winehq.org>
                                               Subject:  RE: Lotus Notes broken in recent CVS
                      01/23/04 08:10 PM

> Through iterative CVS pulls, I have established that the problem
> I see with
> Lotus Notes not working occurred between 01/02/2004 and 01/03/2004.  I
had
> thought that the problem came up only in the last week, but I must have
> been mistaken.  The 01/03 CVS snapshot gives the symptoms that I
mentioned
> before (appended below), and I was able to send this note with the 01/02
> snapshot.

As a wild guess, try backing out these patches in order, testing after each
one:
1. http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=10552
2. http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=10547
3. http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=10546