fix bug in GetCPInfo

Vitaly Lipatov lav at altlinux.ru
Thu Jul 1 17:19:41 CDT 2004

On Thursday 01 July 2004 23:09, Uwe Bonnes wrote:

>     Vitaly> Bug: When call GetCPInfo with CP_ACP for example,
> in returned Vitaly> structure field CodePage filled with
> CP_ACP constant, not real Vitaly> codepage of current ACP. The
> attached patch fix this bug.  I Vitaly> have compared behavior
> of this functions with Win2003.
>
> This implies, that you have written a test. Please provide the
> test for our test suite.
test is attached.
I see in output (for ru_RU.KOI8-R locale in Linux):

GetOEMCP = 866
        isValidCodePage = 1
GetACP = 1251
        isValidCodePage = 1
GetCPInfo for CP_ACP (OK=1) MaxCharSize=1
GetCPInfoEx for CP_ACP (OK=1) MaxCharSize=1
        CodePage=0 CodePageName=ANSI Cyrillic
        isValidCodePage = 0

CodePage is filled by zero. You can compare with Win2003.

--
Lav
Vitaly Lipatov