IE6 installation error. would you please give me a suggession

Shiva Ram Krishna psrkrishnain at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 2 06:26:05 CDT 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I downloaded the latest cvs of wine and compiled it.
All went well but it seems
that the regsvr32.exe.so file wasn't created properly.
If check the dependency o
f expand.exe.so, winver.exe.so, winepath.exe.so, I can
see all the proper files
that it needs but if I do it on regsvr32.exe.so, it
says "regsvr32.exe.so: Not a
 dynamic executable". I have that his problem for the
last 3-4 months. I used a text editor and it seems
that the header is the regsvr
32.exe.so looks like an msdos .exe file (ex, first 2
characters have "MZ") but e
xpand,winver, and winepath start with "^^". The reason
I have
notified it is when I run ie 5/6, It stops at the
point saying

"/usr/local/bin/wine: cannot open builtin library for
'C:\windows\system\regsvr32.exe':
/usr/local/lib/wine/regsvr32.exe.so:
invalid ELF header".

would you please suggest me what I have to do