Assertion in dlls/ntdll/loader.c

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 07:12:16 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm experimenting with native vs builtin comctl32 for an app and
whenever I set this dll to native I hit this assert in
init_system_dir():

assert( mod->Flags & LDR_WINE_INTERNAL );

This happens on a 2.6 and a 2.4 system. I suspect its not related to
comctl32 per-se, but merely loading a native dll at all (since this
is the only native dll I'm using). Using all builtins does not hit
this assert.

I don't really grok what this function is doing, but commenting it
out allows the app the start up with no ill efects. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com