WINE regression

James Perry jamesp at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 06:14:32 CDT 2004

> I've just update my tree and now I'm experiencing problems about:
> - screen no more updated in a game
> - X protocol error when moving a window for 3 other games
>
> It seems the patch that causes the regression is
>
> http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=12703

I am having a similar problem: now when running any
OpenGL or Direct3D program, I just get a blank grey
or black window. The game is still running as I can
hear the sound. I had started to regression test this
but had only narrowed it to something since 16th June.
I am running Mandrake 9.1 with the NVidia graphics
drivers.

Thanks,
James