Missing SHLWAPI function

Flameeyes dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 11 07:20:32 CDT 2004

Hi,
I was trying a small program wrote in Visual Basic by a friend of mine.
A part from missing ActiveX he used to display data, it seems to work, but
when it's closed, there's an unhandled exception, and there're some errors
about SHLWAPI:

err:module:import_dll No implementation for
SHLWAPI.dll._SHGetInstanceExplorer at 4 imported from L"C
\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM\\BROWSEUI.DLL", setting to 0xdeadbeef
[...]
fixme:seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException call to unimplemented function
shlwapi.dll.IUnknown_GetSite
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0012), starting debugger...

using native shlwapi, it doesn't crash at close, but the first message is
printed anyway.

There are still other errors and problems, I'm trying to search which native
dlls are needed to run it quite correctly.
Another problem I found is that scrolling down a richedit object (after put
riched32 as native) throws an unhandled exception.

If someone want's to give it a try and help me get it working, it's
FileXplorer at www.sepham.com .

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/