Scrollbars, an application bug or a wine regression ? (#2314)

Nicolai Kuntze g-8 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 15 03:35:37 CDT 2004

Yes, of course. I would not ask if I hadn't. This is about 5 hours ago.
But my problem still exists. I do not think that there is some
fundamental problem .... but unfortunatly I can not debug it myself. If
I know exactly what you need from the developer of the program I can
see what I can do because the people want to sell us the system :-)

Am 14.07.2004 um 11:02 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:

> "Nicolai Kuntze" <g-8 at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I really thought the errors are linked. Can someone have a look
>> at my case (2302). If someone tells me where to start I can try to
>> debug it myself ...
>
> Did you try to run your app with current CVS? It has some scroll
> regressions
> fixed.
>
> --
> Dmitry.

----
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaehrliche Inhalte sowie Spam untersucht.