Scrollbars, an application bug or a wine regression ? (#2314)

Nicolai Kuntze g-8 at gmx.net
Fri Jul 16 03:50:59 CDT 2004

I have the program online with some help how to get it started and how
to get the error/problem. I hope you have seen this. Does this help
you? I try to get from the developer some test case but I can not
promise anything.

Nicolai

Am 15.07.2004 um 15:15 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:

> "Nicolai Kuntze" <g-8 at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Yes, of course. I would not ask if I hadn't. This is about 5 hours
>> ago.
>> But my problem still exists. I do not think that there is some
>> fundamental problem .... but unfortunatly I can not debug it myself.
>> If
>> I know exactly what you need from the developer of the program I can
>> see what I can do because the people want to sell us the system :-)
>
> All I need is a small test case which shows the problem.
>
> --
> Dmitry.

----
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaehrliche Inhalte sowie Spam untersucht.