PathSearchAndQualify patch (from 2003/12/22) not applied?

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 17 17:51:20 CDT 2004

Jeroen Janssen wrote:
> However, it seems that this patch was never applied and I'm wondering
> why. Note that I haven't tried to apply this patch and test it locally.
I'm the author of the patch, and I uploaded it on my site. It works well at
least for me, I tried some different path types with my function and the
original function and seems to work exactly like it for the one I tested
with.

The problem is that I haven't cleaned up it (and I have no time to do that,
since there's a lot of style that should follow and I'm too occupied to
learn also the wine's coding style), and so can't be applied AFAIK.
I also posted some time ago to ask if someone who already know wine's coding
style can clean up the patch and merge it, but nobody replied.

I can say that using the default builting shlwapi an application I wrote
doesn't work at all, but with my patch (or using the native shlwapi) it
works well, so I think this could replace native shlwapi in many
applications.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/