D3D8_GetCreationParameters fix

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 19 15:31:45 CDT 2004

Hi,

 From what I'm hearing, there is some code that is usefull and not part
of the Wine project.
Does it worth adding it to Wine so every one can use it to ease
debugging of apps under Windows?

Bye,
Christian

 From Jonathan

> This would be great but how do you do with COM objects. What did you
> do for your direct3d hooking.

I remember someone on the ReactOS team gave me the hook related stuff.
(I cant remember who)
What I do is to modify the target to load the hook dll instead of the
normal dll. The hook dll then loads the normal dll and hooks whatever
direct3d functions you like...