MFC and RtlpWaitForCriticalSection

jake at jake at
Wed Jul 21 12:25:56 CDT 2004

I.m trying to compile MFC with Winelib. I switched off some code in MFC (
richedit, oledb  etc ) and have it a draft version compiled/linked
but when trying to use it in a simple console or GUI app I have a  .err:
ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x78034120 "?" wait timed out in
thread... message on start and the app hangs.
Wine ( 04-2004 ) displays this message on LoadLibrary(MFC) in a generated
wrapper code.

I also compiled  the similar .truncated. MFC version on win32 and all
works ok there, at least for my simple apps.

I.d really appreciate any hints how to debug it and why it may happen.