Invalid path L"c:\\WINDOWS" for L"windows" directory: does not exist

Andreas Davour ante at Update.UU.SE
Fri Jul 23 15:42:45 CDT 2004

Hi!

I try to use wine v.20040505 on FreeBSD5.2 and I just get the error in the
subject line.

I found another post about this and that OP was just told to check the
"dosdevices" directly, since I have such a directory and I don't get any
closer to a solution by staring uncomprehending at the files I thought
maybe someone could give a wine newbie some more ideas on what to do?

I didn't find any "C:" in that directory mentioned, and tried to make a
c: synlink to a new directory without any more success.

/andreas