make crosstest fails

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Jul 23 18:18:52 CDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Robert Reif wrote:
[...]
> Wine dxguid used to include those IIDs but windows doesn't so I removed
> them and fixed the files that used them to define the IIDs directly.  Looks
> like the same fix needs to be done to mingw
[...]

Exactly. I got my libdxguid.a from the following URLs a couple of days
ago:
http://mirzam.it.vu.nl/mingw/

I thought that was the special 'Wine edition' MinGW library but
apparently not. Where can I find the special 'Wine edition'? I guess
it's more likely to be updated on short order...

Should we have a link pointing to these special tools on WineHQ? Maybe
on the resources page?
http://www.winehq.org/site/resources

Or can we actually use this instead?
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wine/wine-w32api-20040505.zip?download