Is bugzilla worth keeping?

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Sat Jul 24 11:30:05 CDT 2004

Of course we should keep it. It's a place to track bugs, and keep everything
related to a non working application in the same place. And if we didn't have
it, people would just flood the devel list with bug reports, or not report at
all, and non of them seem a great idea. I've got a couple bugs fixed with
bugzilla, and if wine will ever be finished then eventually all the bugs will be
fixed. And not really we get messages on the patches list with patches that fix
something in bugzilla. And it's a good place to send developers that aren't sure
what to do next.

Ivan.