handling IUnknown/IRemUnknown for (outproc) objects

Jeroen Janssen japj at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 26 05:21:45 CDT 2004

Hello,

After last weeks discussion on the "unhandled interface" message in
CFProxy_QueryInterface I was getting, we concluded (if I'm correct) that
this is part of the "IRemUnknown" handling that is not (yet) implemented
correctly in the wine CVS tree.

I'm trying to figure out exactly where in the (OLE) code, this should be
handled. If someone could point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it very much.

I think it would also be helpfull if there was some "fixme" logging so
other people can also see if they hit upon the same problem (since it took
a while to finally figure out the problem).
---
Jeroen