WineHQ:service.cgi: fix winrash option

chmorgan at charter.net chmorgan at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 11:04:56 CDT 2004

Which errors are you referring to?  The most frequent ones lately are the ones where the winetest package isn't available on the sourceforge osdn mirror.  We are still asking people to download the tests from this location for particular test releases.  I'd imagine the fix is simply to point the downloads at valid mirror for the file.

Chris