delayed unloading of .so in WINE

Santosh Siddheshwar santosh.s at sonata-software.com
Wed Jul 28 04:38:07 CDT 2004

Hi,
  Is there any way to specify in config file or any other place, a way to
prevent/delay a shared object from being unloaded till
the application using it terminates? In dlopen there is a flag RTLD_NODELETE
which keeps the loaded shared object in memory even after dlclose is called.
The shared object is unloaded only when the app exits. Do we have some way
to do this in WINE?
Or does any feature in Windows necessitate implementing this kind of
behaviour in WINE? I can think of VC++ linker flags /DELAYLOAD and
/DELAY:unload which might need the use of such mechanism.
Regards
Santosh Siddheshwar
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.