WineHQ:service.cgi: fix winrash option

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Wed Jul 28 15:13:32 CDT 2004

<chmorgan at charter.net> writes:

> Which errors are you referring to?  The most frequent ones
> lately are the ones where the winetest package isn't
> available on the sourceforge osdn mirror.

For example this:

> Winrash version: winrash-0008-chris-msvc.exe
> [...]
> winetest = winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
> winetest_history =
> Script:
> 	8 total commands, current command is 6
> 	0: error_url http://test.winehq.org/error
> 	1: error_sleep 3600
> 	2: download winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/wine/winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
> 	3: cookie winetest winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
> 	4: cookie winetest_history
> 	5: unzip winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
> -->	6: run winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.exe -c -t Cogman -u http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/wine/winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
> 	7: sleep 300
> Command in error:
>     6
> Last error text: The system cannot find the file specified.

Does the above mean that the download was unsuccessful?
Equally for "Last error text: %1 is not a valid Win32
application."?  Then we don't need these messages (which
could be improved at least).

Hmm, some still try to download winrash-0008 from the osdn
mirror, which has been obsoleted for a long time.  Why?

And service.cgi shouldn't pass the -u option to winetest
anymore, I patched it out.  At least I think so.

> We are still asking people to download the tests from this
> location for particular test releases.  I'd imagine the
> fix is simply to point the downloads at valid mirror for
> the file.

By editing service.cgi's database?  You could ask Jer, his
is very helpful if you can catch him on IRC.  I wish there
was some logging feature in service.cgi...  I'll go deeper
in a couple of days.
--
Feri.