WineHQ:service.cgi: fix winrash option

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Jul 30 08:44:36 CDT 2004

<chmorgan at charter.net> writes:

>>> http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/wine/winetest-200407091000-kevin-mingw.zip
>
> I just tried that url and it worked.  Many of the ones
> I've tried in the past haven't and the cause seems to be
> that the mirror chosen doesn't have the file.

Hmm, Sourceforge's actually selling away what we want, see
on http://sourceforge.net/subscription.php:

* Direct Downloads

    Download any file released on SourceForge.net in a
    hurry. No need to use the website; download files
    directly from the command line. Need to add software to
    a remote server? This is the easier way to do it.

Does it only mean connecting one to the right(?) mirror
automatically?
--
Feri.