RPCRT4_NdrClientCall2 stub (fixme)?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Fri Jul 30 11:10:19 CDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:48:08 +0200, Jeroen Janssen wrote:
> Hmmm, so it can (unfortunately) happen that a patch is 'forgotten'

Yes that does happen sometimes. It's up to the author to resubmit it.

Alternatively sometimes a patch is correct but can't be applied for other
reasons, like my lockwindowupdate patch or systray patch.

> Oh, well.. I actually ment to compare 'one person with CVS write
> permissions' to 'multiple persons with CVS write permissions'.
>
> In the past, (open source) projects I worked on had multiple persons
> with CVS write access to the repository.

That is more typical yes.

> Related to the kernel, some people keep their 'personal' tree (like -mm,
>   -ac, etc) that can be used to structurally test certain patches, etc
> and then subsequently patches can be gradially merged from these trees
> to the 'official main tree' (after some testing).
>
> Is this something that also would work for wine? --- Jeroen

Maybe, that is what arch was all about, but it's not really mature enough
to work well in Wine yet I think.

External patchsets might happen at some point, I don't know. I think most
people are happy with the current system.