shell32 patch

Jens Collin jens.collin at lakhei.com
Sat Jul 31 05:11:20 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've made a small change in shell32.dll to enable one to type a
myfile.txt from Start->Run dialog (for example).
I've simply replaced the call to CreateProcess with ShellExecute.
I've tested this change in reactos and it works nicely.
It won't really work since there is something wrong with ShellExecute
itself (or rather FindExecutable) but I've contacted Francois
(fgouget at free.fr) to get some help on this.
Anyway, it partially adds a tiny function and it doesn't break anything.

Can someone commit this small patch for me please?

Thanks in advance,
Jens Collin