for whoever maintinas winrash

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Sat Jul 31 21:24:48 CDT 2004

Chris Morgan <cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu> writes:

>>> Also, during the installation process, after I entered
>>> my email address, the installer removed what it called
>>> 'invalid characters' - i.e., underscores. All my main
>>> email addresses contain underscores, so I was forced to
>>> enter an old one that is not very reliable.
>
> We could support underscores but Feri tells me that they
> aren't supported by winetest so I strip them out both
> during the install and when the email address is being used.
>
> Feri, anyway we can add support for underscores in
> winetest and remove this requirement?

Hmm, I suspect some misunderstanding here.  I told winetest
didn't allow underscores in the Tag (which is given by the
-t option).  On the other hand, winetest doesn't even know
about email addresses, therefore it doesn't require anything
in this respect.  I will add support for them, and only
require that they don't contain newline characters, ok? ;)
--
Feri.