[MSVCRT] Cross build fix

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jun 3 10:14:30 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:09:36AM -0700, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I don't see how this would solve problems like the _WCTYPE_T_DEFINED
> issue.

Right, it will not solve problems like this (for Boaz: _WCTYPE_T_DEFINED
is a sentry for not defining a type twice, check out pretty much any header
under include/msvcrt/ to see how it's used).

However, I did grep the source, and it seems that we're using the
MSVCRT_ prefix only in dlls/msvcrt/*.c. And so it's not clear to
me that duplicating part of the headers is going to be that bad.
I mean, we will need duplication only for the stuff that we use
internally across files. That doesn't include math functions for
example, and a bunch of other stuff.

If you're positive this is not a good idea, I'll drop it, but if
there is a chance it would be acceptable, I might give it a try...

--
Dimi.