Tab control TCM_SETITEMEXTRA (bugzilla #1046)

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 00:25:15 CDT 2004

Hi,

> That doesn't look right at all, lParam is not at the end of the
> structure.

Mybad, fixed in updated patch sent to wine-patches.

> And the variable-size info should really be a byte array
> or something similar, not an LPARAM.

It makes no difference; hardly anyone changes the the extra space and
by default it's declared as an LPARAM in the TCITEM struct. If I
declare it as BYTE[1] we still need to subtract its size and add in
cBytes so the TAB_ITEM_SIZE() macros is still needed. And the default
initialisation will still use sizeof(LPARAM) anyway.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com