Porting Application to MacOS X

saneh gupta snehg156 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 3 02:18:46 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm on the lookout for a library to port my Windows
SDK code to MacOS X. I came across the Wine website
and  I think this would solve my problem. However
before I dive into it, I'd like to get the following
clarification :

I need my application to be independent of any other
binary (like wine) - so, once linked with the required
wine-libraries it should just run on any MacOS X
machine i.e. no dependency on wine
binary/installation. Is this possible? I would also
like to use my own makefile for linking in my
application with the wine libraries. Is ths fine?

Thanks.