Request for winetesting volunteers

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Thu Jun 3 15:50:13 CDT 2004

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 09:22:02AM +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> What's missing, what should be easier?
>
> Now that you're asking: in the reports, I don't quite like
> that a single report for Win95 is listed as OSR2 in the
> main summary [...]

I tend to agree, this idea didn't really work out.  Somehow
different Win9x subversions have well recognised names like
OSR2, SP1, SE but other Windows flavours do not while still
having service packs of course.  We could probably drop this
distinction altogether and empty this layer of abstraction.
It would simplify things a bit.  Deal?
--
Feri.