Listview ignores the user specified image state index

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jun 3 20:57:20 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 02:12:49PM -0700, Krishna Murthy wrote:
> While inserting the item in ListView control in wine( in function
> ISTVIEW_InsertItemT() ), the state image index is overwritten with zeros.
> After copying the LVITEM structure to newly created item in
> LISTVIEW_InsertItemT(), a statement is unnecessarily masking the state with
> LVIS_STATEIMAGEMASK by using ~ operator (item.state &= ~LVIS_STATEIMAGEMASK;
> ). This statement is making the bits 12 through 15 overwrite  with 0's by
> replacing original state image index.

Odd, I've added that, but I can not understand why. If anything, it might
be a typo, as I can't see why I would want to nuke the state image, but
I also can not remember what I wanted to remove. So the patch is OK, I'll
think some more tonight what, if anything, I wanted to remove from the state.

--
Dimi.