Winrash update

Chris Morgan cmorgan at
Fri Jun 11 14:31:04 CDT 2004

This particular error report is quite odd.  It's not from version 0008, the
latest version, as I fixed the "Winrash version:" to actually print the
winrash version, not the decimal value of pointer to the string, heh.  There
is no script so the client is probably unable to connect to
and get a script from the cgi there.  The command in error usually points to
the command where the error occurred.

If winrash can't get a script it can't even be told to upgrade itself.  Since
we have no email or clientID we can't just contact them and get more
information.  I think we should just block every error report with a null or
the old default "WinrashDefaultID" or these may continue for some time.