Create DIALOGINFO On Demand When Calling DIALOG_get_info

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Jun 14 14:54:25 CDT 2004

Robert Shearman <R.J.Shearman at> writes:

> This patch fixes bug 2210:
> This patch differs slightly from the one posted to wine-devel, as it
> includes some checks for NULL return from DIALOG_get_info.

I don't think you want to create the dialog info in all cases, this
should only be done where we are sure we have a dialog window. For
instance you don't want MapDialogRect to add dialog info to arbitrary
windows just because it got passed a wrong handle.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at