winetest: move to resources (take n+1)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Jun 15 13:56:07 CDT 2004

Ferenc Wagner <wferi at> writes:

> Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> writes:
>> Also I think it would be cleaner to use a different rc
>> file for the dist case instead of using #ifdefs.
> I agree.  The problem is the single-rc-file limitation,
> which would require some code duplication.  That's why I
> went for the #ifdefs.  Please come back at me if you still
> have strong feelings about this.

What you can do is have a dist.rc file that defines the extra values
and then #includes the normal .rc file. This way there is no
duplication and no problems with multiple rc files. The only thing is
that the code should behave gracefully when the extra resources are
missing, but that would be a good thing to do anyway.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at