[PHOTOSHOP7] not installable, OS not supported, for NT4 service pack >= 6a

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Wed Jun 16 08:58:04 CDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:33:29 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> 'Adobe Photoshop 7.0' can't be installed: the problem is grave, as the
> installation process doesn't start at all.

This is probably because we default to using DLL linkage heuristics in the
no config file case. These are frequently wrong, most people just set
their config file to default to Win98. I sent a patch to create a new
"auto" version to restore the old behaviour and set the default version to
98, does it help?