D3D9 - Anyone working on that

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Jun 16 15:26:57 CDT 2004

> Is anyone working on DX9?
> It's all implemented  by stubs right now, and I was thinking of lending
> a hand. If anyone's doing that, do you have a place where I can see how
> far you've gotten.

If you want to start working on this, better ask Raphael, Jason and
Christian first (as I suppose that they have a tree a bit more advanced than
what is committed to the current WineHQ tree).

Moreover, if you had read my interview ( :-) ), you would have seen that the
plan (dictated by Raphael, the author of the DX9 stubs) is to first create
the wined3d 'low level driver' to be able to layer both the DX8 and DX9 code
over it (to prevent HUGE code duplication). Note that if you prod enough,
maybe he will actually work on it ;-)

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/