WineHQ-hosted projects?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Jun 17 08:15:10 CDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:51:25 +0100, Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:
> It'd probably just consist of a website and a forum of some kind to track in
> greater detail what's changing and what needs to be changed that would effect
> SWG. "Heads up, bug #xxxxx needs to get fixed for the launcher to work", "Ok
> guys, if you want get the in-game browser working, we all need to put our
> efforts into IE", etc.

OK, sounds good. I'll be following your progress with interest! From what
I've read SWG never lived up to the hype, I'd much rather be able to play
KOTOR from BioWare but unfortunately my poxy computer is too feeble to
play it even under Windows :(

Maybe when I finally get around to this long awaited upgrade ....