font problems with "Hello" application

Matt Beaumont mbeaumon at
Fri Jun 18 10:31:53 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at  9:45:48 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Odd, this program won't even start for me. It keeps claiming my OS is too
> old, even when I've set Wine to Win98 or Win2k mode.

Install riched20.dll -- that was the only thing I needed to do to make
it past that silly dialog.  I also tried changing the Wine version
info at first, but evidently the program thinks the missing DLL is
equivalent to a too-old version of Windows.

PS: Sorry about the link in my first post; I just
Googled for "riched20.dll" and took the first hit :/