[comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine] winetest observations
wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Jun 18 11:34:10 CDT 2004
let me simply forward this message here. I can't take care
for these during the weekend, but would be happy to receive
comments on the harder parts when I'm back.
From: Andrew Ziem <andrewz at springsrescuemission.org>
Subject: winetest observations
Message-ID: <AgEAc.13$fm6.34847 at news.uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:56:12 -0600
It looks like winetest developers are busy. I don't know whether these
are all bugs, but some of them are annoying.
- winetest creates 3 popups complaining msvcdtd.dll could not be found
- mapi32: creates popup: "Microsoft Outlook: either there is no default
email client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the mesage request"
- mapi32: util: another Outlook popup
- user32_input always times out
- Some test (maybe in user32) kills the system bar. On W2K it just pops
up. On Win95 stays dead. This makes automated winrash testing
difficult on 95.
- winetest tells me my results are too big to upload. It tells me to
upload the manually, but it would be nice if it would give me a URL or
instructions to do that.
- During winetest results upload, I cannot use DNS, SSH, IMAP, or HTTP.
However, I can use Windows File Sharing.
More information about the wine-devel