Where does richedit20.dll fit in the to-do list?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 12:03:43 CDT 2004

Hi Dan,
--- Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> I keep running into apps that won't run without
> richedit20.dll, yet I can't see any mention of
> that DLL in the wine 0.9 or wine 1.0 tasklists.
> Surely it's important enough to merit at least
> a mention in the wine 1.0 tasklist?

I have been thinking about creating a stub recently for this as we have
the same problem in ReactOS. Richedit20 is a lot more advanced than the
standard richedit (which we have hardly anything of) but I guess we
could do the same thing we do now and make it a dummy wrapper around
the edit control.

Thanks
Steven