winemaker problems for creating winelib DLL projects

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Sat Jun 19 16:38:01 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a winelib DLL project from scratch. You can
reproduce using the following steps:
create a file called "name.c", put the following content in it:
int func( int a )
{
    return a+1;
}

Create a file called "name.spec". Put the following content in it:
@ cdecl func( long )

In this directory, run "winemaker --dll ."
Run "make".

I would expect, at this stage, to get a file called "name.dll.so".
Instead, I get a file called "name.dll.exe.so", with which I cannot link
other applications, even if I try to rename it to "name.dll.so". Am I
doing something wrong here?

                Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh