MSVCRT - __unDNameEx

Andrei Barbu teval at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 21 10:33:24 CDT 2004

Hey,

I encountered an app that heavily relies on __unDNameEx which is a stub,
and I couldn't find any MSDN info on it.

The stub did have a hint as to an implementation of it, said that it's
been implemented pretty well in tools/winebuild/msmangle.c I looked for
that, couldn't find it, but I did find it in the CVS attic in
wine/tools/speckmaker

http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/tools/specmaker/Attic/msmangle.c?rev=1.4&content-type=text/plain

Is there a reason this isn't used there? or can I clean it up a little
and include it? Yes it does have some fixme's, but it's better than
ignoring it.

Thanks,
Andrei