appdb dump

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 25 09:19:46 CDT 2004

This is getting to be a common request. I think what I am going to do is
make a script that tars up the appdb every night and puts it up for
download. The only table it will not dump will be the userdb, for
privacy reasons. I'll email you all again when I have something whipped
up.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon