Contribution offer: Localization work

Christian Britz cbritz at gmx.net
Fri Mar 5 17:51:27 CST 2004

Hi,

I am an enthusiastic wine user from Germany.

You write on your website that you are looking for contributors that are
willing to do localization work. I do have very good german language
skills and I also have a good understanding of the english language.

Although I do not have very good C programming skills I have good
general understanding of general application development. I work as Java
and ... VBA ... programmer and I also have some experience in the Unix
environment and web development.

Because I like writing, I offer to you to participate in the translation
of wine documents to german. A good start would be the README I think.

If you are interested in my help, please contact me!

Regards and thank you for the good work!
Christian Britz
Germany