winegcc and wrc

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Mar 6 09:59:45 CST 2004

On March 6, 2004 4:59 am, Chris Seaton wrote:
> winegcc -I../../library --debug -c -o obj/utilities.o utilities.c
> wrc -o obj/resources.o resources.rc
> winegcc -mwindows -o bin/cspassword.exe obj/*.o -L../../library/bin
> -lcspassword -lcomctl32
> Error: winewrap failed.
> make: *** [bin/cspassword.exe] Error 2
>
> I'm using the latest snapshot.
>
> As I said it was all working fine before I moved system. What could be
> causing this?

If you mean that you're using the latest from CVS, something is wrong
with your PATH because winewrap has been removed for a few days now.
I also means that you're using an old winegcc/wineg++. What I suggest
you do is that first you remove these old binaries. Try:

	which wine{gcc,g++,cpp,wrap}

to figure out what exactly you are running (and what you need to delete).

--
Dimi.