ccache gives winebuild errors?

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 7 01:35:45 CST 2004

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:19:50 +0200, you wrote:

> Is it possible that you changed either gcc or ccache versions? Try
> erasing the ccache cache folder (~/.ccache, if I remeber correctly), and
> then running it again.

I did that, did not make a difference. Moreover ccache -s does not log a
failure.

After consulting the man page,  I have it working now by soft linking
/usr/local/bin/gcc to /usr/bin/ccache, and setting CC=gcc .

So it seems something in configure/winebuild/winegcc doesn't like spaces
in the $CC value.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes