Implement Drag List Control

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Mar 9 13:44:20 CST 2004

On March 9, 2004 2:20 pm, Robert Shearman wrote:
> This patch adds full support for drag list common controls. There are no
> known bugs, so as far as I am concerned this is 100% complete compared
> to ComCtl32 v5.81 and probably v6.0 too.

Nice! Now, to keep track of these things, I've added the following note
to each of the controls that I have audited/fixed:

 * NOTE
 *
 * This code was audited for completeness against the documented features
 * of Comctl32.dll version 6.0 on Sep. 9, 2002, by Dimitrie O. Paun.
 *
 * Unless otherwise noted, we believe this code to be complete, as per
 * the specification mentioned above.
 * If you discover missing features, or bugs, please note them below.

It would be nice to add something like this to the drag control as well
(also, now that you have it fresh in your mind, maybe you can audit it
against v6.0, as this is the version that I used for other controls).

Take a look at dlls/comctl32/updown.c, dlls/comctl32/comboex.c, etc.
for examples.

--
Dimi.