Munge /r and /n in HTTP_HttpSendRequestA

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 15 06:07:23 CST 2004

    Rolf> Uwe Bonnes wrote:
    >> The test for nLen is a good idea.  But with nLen =
    >> strlen(lpwhr->lpszPath); lpwhr->lpszPath[nLen] should give the
    >> terminating NULL to my understanding...
    >>
    >> Or am I off by one?

    Rolf> According to my ANSI C book strlen() returns the number of
    Rolf> characters in a string NOT including the zero termination
    Rolf> character. So I think in that case you would be indeed off by one.

Huch:
STRLEN(3)           Linux Programmer's Manual           STRLEN(3)

NAME
       strlen - calculate the length of a string

SYNOPSIS
       #include <string.h>

       size_t strlen(const char *s);

DESCRIPTION
       The  strlen() function calculates the length of the string
       s, not including the terminating `\0' character.

What counts?
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de