cards.dll

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Mar 15 15:06:22 CST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

> To sum this up..... *WE* every sigle wine user .... all 100,000 at the
> last estate
> should be glad that were in the company of the people at
> http:www.reactos.com
> as they are *our* friends & comrades and not someone to flame!!!

Folks, my applogies, the message wasn't intended as a flame. Nor
did I imply that the ReactOS folks don't contribute. As you said,
lately they've been doing some very good work on shell32. All I
tried to say is that there are instances where things don't get
merged soon enough, and work is duplicated. And even if that
happens, I wouldn't flame people for it, I just feel bad for the
developer that just wasted their time.

But hey, if that's the nature of things, so be it. However, don't
consider my previous message a flame -- it wasn't.

--
Dimi.