wine.inf

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Thu Mar 18 13:40:24 CST 2004

Hi list,
I've installed wine.inf, but the system.reg file is very short, it only contains
font information and computer name, this isn't exactly what I got with
winedefault.reg
I need this because I'm going to release a new version of winesetuptk that
doesn't add the "Filesystem" parameter to the drive config, as AJ has removed
it, and the winesetuptk build tree wants system.reg, user.reg and userdef.reg.
But system.reg, well, I've described it, userdef.reg is empty and user.reg only
contains the Control Panel\\Colors  and Control Panel\\International entries. Am
I doing something wrong?

Ivan.