Win32 packages released on sourceforge

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:25:40 CST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> > Can I set WINE_BUILD to some fixed value?  If so, what's a
> > good one to use?
>
> You can set it to anything that unambiguously identifies
> your build.  Something like the date of the latest CVS
> commit.

'k.  I'll use the date-stamp from the last CVS update.  I just need to set
this...

> Two side notes:
> * winetest.exe (cross-compiled) is unusable at the moment,
>   working on it

Great.  Currently the cross-build does something like:
   make -k; cd dlls; make -k; cd wine-mingw/programs/winetest; make
but with an old-ish copy of wine CVS.

For some reason, running make inside dlls directory generated more
*_test.exe's than a simple "make -k".  I guess that might be fixed now,
there've been a fair number of cross-comp. patches recently.

I've also removed the urlmon test from programs/winetest/Makefile.in:
TESTS variable, just to allow winetest.exe to build.  Do you know if
that's been fixed?

> * please read the comment in Dimi's recent patch:
>   http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/03/0258.html

Yup.  I'll play with that next, once the publishing is working.

Cheers,

Paul.

----
Paul Millar