Win32 packages released on sourceforge

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 11:42:51 CST 2004

Hi Ferenc,

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Paul Millar <paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk> writes:
> > For some reason, running make inside dlls directory
> > generated more *_test.exe's than a simple "make -k".
>
> I guess this may be caused by the lib*.a import libs in
> dlls: using those of Wine is not the same as using the MinGW
> versions.

So, should I just do a "make -k" from the base directory and leave broken
tests to fail?  (I haven't tried with the current code, so this may be
redundant now.)

> > I've also removed the urlmon test [...] just to allow winetest.exe to
> > build. Do you know if that's been fixed?
>
> Probably not.

So, should we remove (from Makefile.in) tests that currently block
winetest.exe from building?  To me, building /something/ is better than
nothing.  Extra tests can be added once they're building correctly.

> Quite some time ago I downloaded liburlmon.a from the net, from a MinGW
> development directory, if my memory serves me right.  That lets me link
> the urlmon test. http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/wine/liburlmon.a if
> interested.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

----