CURSORICON_SimulateLoadingFromResourceW param check. VFP6 EXEs now work.

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Tue Mar 23 16:21:30 CST 2004

Hello Uwe,

i fear your test will only test what you like to test if it is executed in the
source directory. For "out of tree builds" your test case tests how
LoadImageA behaves when the specified file does not exist.

Bye Stefan